Wug Dry chewing gums are a food supplement that comes in a chewing gum format, very fun and easy to consume. Thanks to the fact that they are in gum format, you don t need water and you can take it wherever you want.
It is an ideal complement to activate the tan, helping to resist external aggressions and promoting cell renewal. It is made up of Beta-carotene, Lycopene, Vitamin C, Vitamin H, Vitamin D and Green Tea. Prepares the skin for sun exposure, strengthening it and helping to achieve a faster and more uniform tan by activating melanin.
Remember that 1 gum is recommended for at least 10 minutes so that its principles are assimilated and that you should not consume more than 3 gum a day. We recommend not to exceed the daily dose. It contains polyols and excessive consumption can cause a laxative effect. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contains 10 gums of 2.4 gr each
- Without sugar
- Ideal for activating the tan
- Helps resist external aggressions
- Promotes cell renewal
- Minimum caloric intake
- Beta-carotene: Beta-carotenes have properties that take care of the skin, keeping it shinier and golden, protecting it from free radicals and reducing the risk of sunburn.
- Vitamin C: Powerful antioxidant that prevents damage to cell DNA, in exposure to free radicals and solar radiation. Stimulates collagen synthesis and improves skin elasticity.
- Lycopene: It has antioxidant properties that protect cells from oxidative stress produced by free radicals. Reducing damage to tissues and aging.
- Vitamin D: Helps in the proper functioning of skin health and cell function, providing natural protection from exposure to ultraviolet light. Vitamin D is produced in the skin when it is exposed to sunlight and acts as a protector.
- Vitamin H: Also called Biotin contributes to healthy skin and hair growth. Repairs skin irritated by the sun, making it softer and more hydrated.
- Green Tea: Thanks to its antioxidant power, it prevents aging and helps reduce the damage caused by the sun s rays.